Key Job Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- At least one year of relevant professional experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with Storybook.
- Familiarity with React Native.
To apply for a listed role please email your CV and a cover letter, with the title of the role in the subject line, to email@example.com.