Must have experience selling before, selling similar products such as data services, ML/AI models, wearable devices, gaming peripherals, or into similar segments like health, gaming, AR/VR. Must be wired for speed over comfort and flexibility over rigidity. Proactive work style and self-starter mindset with closing skills a must.
Part-time and full-time roles are both possible. 3-month initial engagement to test company fit and performance open immediately. Optimally based in California - Orange County, San Francisco, Los Angeles - but in principle can be anywhere. Occasional travel required. Responsibilities include both directed work mostly guided by the CEO as well as leadership work that is self-directed.
- Sell Neuos SDK real-time data services and AI integrations to leading app developers in gaming, health, AR/VR. Own the sales cycle from qualified lead to close.
- Generate new leads to create a robust, strategic pipeline for current products.
- Shape ecosystem for future neural interface offerings and help educate the market.
- Act as gatekeeper: ensure the CEO’s involvement in sales and decision-making processes take place at key times when input and authority are most needed.
- Act as a sounding board for new ideas and initiatives.
- Communicate concisely and clearly and keep cool under pressure.
- Originate and maintain stellar client relationships.
- Proven track record selling advanced technology and data products to developers and large enterprises.
- Burning desire to have a positive impact on society and shape how humans care for and enhance their brain.
- Team player attitude and deep well of energy to overcome challenges and succeed in achieving objectives.
- High personal integrity and motivation to be a key long-term contributor to Arctop.
- 4+ years exceeding sales targets as a hands-on sales role at fast-growing startups.
- Neural interface, AR/VR, wearable, health and/or gaming industry experience with large rolodex.
- Ability to draft commercial terms, pricing proposals and manage the contract process.
- Able to disrupt outdated mindsets by articulating joint business plans and business opportunities
- Expertise in identifying and representing customer pain points and opportunities that improve existing products.
- A passion for selling SaaS solutions with excellent communication and presentation skills; able to win the confidence of any audience.
- Experience building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with enterprise customers.
- Strong selling, negotiating and closing skills.
- Natural enthusiasm for new technology.
Competitive income and benefits with substantial bonus incentive structure.
To apply for a listed role please email your CV and a cover letter, with the title of the role in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.